American University (Washington) (DC)
4801 Massachusetts Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016-8192
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinics: Gen Practice, Community Econ Dev, Crim, Disability, Women&Law, Domestic Violence, Tax, IP, Human Rts. Centers: Human Rts, Envt, ADR, Intl Law, Law&Gov, Gender, Innocence Proj. Study Abroad: Australia, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, UK. Summer Institutes: Human Rts, Intl Comm.Arbitration, Envt Law, Health. Internships: US/Intl NGOs. Degrees: JD w/MBA, MA, LLM.
- Tuition Full-time: $39,402 per year, part-time: $27,623 per year
Catholic University of America (Columbus) (DC)
3600 John McCormack Road NE Washington, DC 20064
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinics: General Practice; Families and Law; Advocacy for the Elderly; Criminal Prosecution; DC Law Students in Court; Externships; Innocence Project Clinic; SEC Student Observer Program; Institutes: Communications; International; Public Policy; Securities; Interdisciplinary Program, Law and Religion; Center for Law, Philosophy and Culture; Int’l Business/Trade Summer Law Program, Cracow, Poland.
- Tuition Full-time: $36,400 per year, part-time: $1,317 per credit
George Washington University (DC)
2000 H Street NW Washington, DC 20052
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Ten legal clinics, an externship program, & other experiential learning projects let students provide critically needed legal services while gaining skills. Summer study in Oxford, Augsburg, and Munich; exchange program with select Canadian and Mexican law schools. Joint degrees include JD/MBA, JD/MPH, JD/MA in Int’l Affairs.
- Tuition Full-time: $40,100 per year, part-time: $28,200 per year
600 New Jersey Avenue NW Washington, DC 20001-2075
- Special programs offered to J.D. students With more than 150 full time faculty who have a broad range of scholarly interests and legal backgrounds, Georgetown is able to offer a comprehensive legal curriculum with more than 350 courses, seminars, and other programs including the largest in-house clinical program of any law school in the nation, the Public Interest Law Scholars program, and The Global Law Scholars program.
- Tuition Full-time: $42,065 per year, part-time: $37,080 per year
Howard University (DC)
2900 Van Ness Street NW Washington, DC 20008
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The Clinical Law Center (CLC) offers students the opportunity to gain professional skills training and practical lawyering experiences in Criminal Justice, Fair Housing, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Rights, and D.C. Law Student in Courts Clinics. There are many externships that permit students to work pro bono for credit, a South African Summer Aboard Program, and a JD/MBA degree program.
- Tuition Full-time: $23,370 per year
University of the District of Columbia (Clarke) (DC)
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Building 38 & 39 Washington, DC 20008
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The David A. Clarke School of Law is committed to training attorneys who have the knowledge, skills and practical experience to practice law upon graduation. Moreover, we occupy a unique niche in legal education as a publicly-funded urban land grant HBCU committed to public service and clinical legal education. Our graduates have a minimum of 700 hours of hands-on clinical experience.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $7,350 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $14,700 per year
Related U.S. Schools