University of Memphis (Humphreys) (TN)
3715 Central Avenue Memphis, TN 38152-3140
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The Tennessee Institute for Pre-Law (TIP) is a five-week "admission by performance" summer program for Tennessee and MS and AR border county residents to provide access to law school for underrepresented populations. Child and Family Advocacy and Elder Law Clinics provide students with client contact and legal skills training. Externships are available at federal and state governmental agencies.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $12,924 per year, part-time: $11,308 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $34,796 per year, part-time: $30,195 per year
University of Tennessee–Knoxville (TN)
1505 W. Cumberland Avenue Knoxville, TN 37996-1810
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Joint JD/MBA and JD/MPA programs and concentrations in Advocacy & Dispute Resolution and Business Transactions are offered. Clinical programs include Advocacy, Business, Mediation, Domestic Violence, Environmental Law and 3 externship programs, -judicial, prosecutorial and public defender. With other schools, we offer summer study programs in England and Brazil.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $12,084 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $29,304 per year
131 21st Avenue S Nashville, TN 37203-1181
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Vanderbilt offers specialized programs in Law & Business; Litigation and Dispute Resolution; Constitutional Law; Regulatory Law; Intellectual Property; International Law; Social Justice; and Law & Human Behavior. Joint degree programs are offered, including a JD/PhD program in Law & Economics. Students can participate in live-client clinics, externships, and other experiential learning courses.
- Tuition Full-time: $42,206 per year