Lewis & Clark College (Northwestern) (OR)
10015 S.W. Terwilliger Boulevard Portland, OR 97219
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Certificates in env., crim., intell. prop., business, tax, and pub. interest. Seven clinics, externships around the world, internships covering several practice areas, summer environ. law, Indian law, summer abroad partnerships with U. of San Diego and U. of MO K.C. China program. Law Centers: Intl. Env. Law, National Crime Victims Law Inst., Center for Animal Law Studies., National Env. Defense.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,436 per year, part-time: $22,826 per year
University of Oregon (OR)
1221 University of Oregon Eugene, OR 97403-1221
- Special programs offered to J.D. students UO offers six centers and programs (Environment, ADR, Law and Entrepreneurship, Public Interest/Public Service, Law and Politics, and Portland Program), seven clinics (Civil, Crim. Defense, Crim. Prosecution, Domestic Violence, Environmental, Small Business, and Mediation), ten certificate programs, numerous externships, multiple concurrent degree programs, and a Masters in Conflict Resolution.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $20,570 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $25,610 per year
Willamette University (Collins) (OR)
245 Winter Street SE Salem, OR 97301
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The law school offers certificate programs in business law, international and comparative law, sustainability, dispute resolution, and law and government. Students may also enroll in a joint degree program that offers an MBA in addition to the JD. The law school offers programs in foreign study enabling students to study in China, Ecuador and Germany and has an LLM program in Transnational Law.
- Tuition Full-time: $28,330 per year